Science Communication (NUS-ANU) at National University of Singapore aims to foster the skills necessary to:
- be competent, confident communicators of science and technology to the general public and school-age audiences;
- develop materials for effective communication to non-specialist audiences;
- propose and supervise project work and other scientific activities; and
- develop confidence in lifelong learning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Speaking ot Science
- Science in Popular Fiction
- Science Communication Project and Design
- Science Communication and the Web
- Science in the Media
- Cross Cultural Perspectives in Science Communication
- Science Dialogue Theory and Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication View 5 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Singapore
Applicants seeking admission must have:
- a Bachelor degree in Science with Honours (or equivalent) from a reputable university
- Applicants whose native tongue or medium of instruction is not completely in English should submit TOEFL/IELTS scores as evidence of their proficiency in the English Language.
International28035 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28035 USD per year during 12 months.
National27884 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27884 USD per year during 12 months.
Tuition fees payable by students NOT in receipt of MOE Subsidy (Inclusive of GST):
- Singapore Citizens 36,950/ S$/ part time 18,500
- Singapore Permanent Residents and International Students: 37,150 S$/ part time 18,600
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.