Key facts of the Integrative Health and Wellbeing at the University of Westminster
- You’ll be introduced to a broad and diverse range of concepts, including the impact of social prescribing and wellbeing of individuals and communities, global approaches to health and wellbeing, policy development in health and wellbeing in the UK, and professional relationships and leadership in the sector.
You’ll be encouraged to explore and generate transformative solutions to resolve challenges and develop critical responses to existing practice in these areas.
- You’ll develop the professional skills and attributes needed to review, design and lead research projects that evaluate aspects of integrative health and wellbeing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Postgraduate Research Methods for Health Sciences I
- Research Methods II and Research Project for Health Sciences
- Policy and Practice of Social Prescribing and Wellbeing
- Global Approaches to Health and Wellbeing
- Dynamics in Professional Relationships
- Reflective Practice, Facilitation and Coaching Skills
- Wellbeing and Resilience in the Workplace
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 1015 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Westminster and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2) in a relevant discipline including health or allied health related subject, or in social care related subjects.
- If your first language is not English you should have an IELTS 6.5 with at least 6.0 in writing.
- Applicants are required to submit one academic reference.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.