Concept relevance and knowledge that is critical in this fast-moving work environment has propelled the program design process. Upon completion of this Industrial Automation Engineering program from Engineering Institute of Technology , you will gain skills and expertise in the latest developing technologies in instrumentation, process control, and industrial automation.
There is a global shortage of automation, instrumentation, and control engineers. Due to the rapid growth of new industries and technologies, industrial processes are becoming increasingly automated. Previously mechanized systems that required human intervention now use computerized control systems for higher accuracy, precision, and cost-effectiveness.
Industrial automation is one of those expanding streams of engineering with an increasingly profound influence on most industries and enterprises. This graduate certificate will provide you with advanced skills in Industrial Automation. Students with a background in electrical, mechanical, instrumentation and control, or industrial computer systems engineering can benefit from this program.
Potential Job Outcomes
Potential job roles include engineering and management positions in the following areas of expertise:
- Process control, commissioning and production management
- Plant, factory and building automation
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Distributed Control Systems (DCSs) and SCADA
- Industrial design and consultation
- Supply chain management, quality assurance, and sales
- Operations, maintenance, field services, and technical support
- Controls, instrumentation, and robotics
- Industrial project management and business development
Like all Australian higher education providers and universities, EIT programs are accredited by the exacting standards of the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). This Graduate Certificate is a formally recognized qualification under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Professional Engineering Management
- Industrial Process Control Systems
- Industrial Instrumentation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
You must submit your application at least one week prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 10 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants require a recognized bachelor degree (or above) in engineering or science in a congruent field of practice, with the completion of the equivalent of first-year Bachelor level mathematics, or recognized relevant work experience.
- Those without a recognized Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline of engineering or science are required to demonstrate their prior learning and experience is equivalent to this qualification (exact positions and roles that will be considered relevant are to be decided by each specialization and will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the EIT Admissions Committee).
- All applicants must have evidence of engineering exposure in their degree and/or work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3189 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3189 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
This course is supported by the Australian Government via a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
This course is supported by the Australian Government via a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP). Enrolling in a CSP means the Australian Government pays for part of your course. To be eligible for a CSP, you must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen, who will live and study in Australia for some of the course; or
- A New Zealand citizen, who will live and study in Australia for the whole course; or
- A permanent visa holder, who will live and study in Australia for the whole course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.