Students with a background in civil, construction, transport, and systems engineering will especially benefit from this program as it prepares them for further career development in the structural engineering industry.
Upon completion of this Civil Engineering - Structural program from Engineering Institute of Technology , you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in civil and structural engineering.
The society in which we live today is fundamentally dependent on the structures that structural engineers design and deliver.
This graduate certificate addresses a very fundamental requirement in our society, the ability to provide structural engineering services which deliver safe and reliable structures. You will be able to identify, critically analyse and creatively solve intellectually complex, specialized professional engineering problems relevant to civil and structural engineering.
Potential Job Outcomes
Potential job roles include engineering and management positions in the following areas of expertise:
- Town planning
Like all Australian higher education providers and universities, EIT programs are accredited by the exacting standards of the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). This Graduate Certificate is a formally recognized qualification under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Analysis
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Structural Design Part – Advanced Topics on Reinforced Concrete Design
- Project, Design and Construction Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You must submit your application at least one week prior to the start date to be considered for your desired intake.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Industrial Design General Engineering & Technology View 7 other Masters in Industrial Design in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS provider 03567C
Applicants are required to:
- Hold a recognized bachelor degree (or above) in engineering or science in a congruent field of practice*,
- Have completed the equivalent of first-year Bachelor level mathematics, or are able to demonstrate recognized relevant work experience.
- Have an appropriate level of English Language Proficiency at an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education, or an IELTS score of 6.0
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Tuition fees depend on your country of origin.
- If you are eligible for a CSP your subsidized course fees will be AU$500 (AU$125 per unit).
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.