Pharmaceutical Development with Business Management at Keele University develops the much sought-after skills to help companies capitalise on scientific breakthroughs across the entire product life cycle, from development to pre and post-market launch, bringing your transition into the industry one step closer.
Our course has been purposefully designed to meet the needs of the international pharmaceutical industry by producing graduates who are pharmaceutically aware, have the ability to think critically and creatively, and also have significant knowledge and understanding of business and management.
You'll graduate with broad, solution-focused knowledge of applied pharmaceutical sciences and the business insight essential to participate and manage global product development teams within the pharmaceutical industry, biopharmaceuticals, the cosmetic or food industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Product Development and Management
- International Business Context
- International Operations and Supply
- Applied Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Quality by Design
- Development of Biopharmaceuticals
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no fixed closing dates for the majority of our courses, however some courses may become full and close early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Pharmacy View 881 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Keele University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- This course is open to students from relevant science or healthcare backgrounds who want to enter the fast-paced pharmaceutical industry. We also welcome applications from students who are studying towards a medical or healthcare-related qualification and wish to intercalate with this course.
- We are normally seeking a minimum of a 2:1 (upper second class honours) degree qualification or an equivalent overseas qualification in relevant science and healthcare subjects at undergraduate level (unless intercalating).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.