We can offer a wide range of supervision across our core research areas but we are also involved with interdisciplinary research with other Colleges in the University of Exeter.
Why study Nursing Research at The University of Exeter
- Based in both Exeter and Truro, we operate across the whole of the South West.
- Research at the cutting-edge of health innovation, making a difference across the world.
- High-quality research referenced by other academics in major journals across the world.
- Close-working relationship with the National Health Service (NHS) - our priorities will continue to reflect national needs and priorities.
- Commitment to high-quality applied medical research spanning from the basic biomedical to applied health services.
- Medical imaging research focuses on musculoskeletal imaging and diseases associated with aging.
- Research into new diagnostic techniques including computer-assisted diagnosis and thermal imaging techniques.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Our research based around four distinct themes:
- Diabetes, Cardiovascular risk and Ageing
- Environment and Human Health
- Health Services Research
- Neuroscience and Mental Health
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Flexible monthly start dates
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Nursing View 248 other Masters in Biomedicine in United Kingdom
- Applicants should be highly motivated and have, or expect to obtain, either a first or upper-second class BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline. International applicants must also have IELTS score of 7 and above.
International20300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20300 GBP per year during 24 months.
National4407 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4407 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.