Investment Management at Keele University has been purposefully designed to track the syllabus of the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute (CFA), the premier global association for investment management professionals.
It will prepare you take the CFA Level 1 exam to qualify as an analyst: we will even contribute towards your entrance fee. It is our intention to apply to become part of the CFA Institute’s University Affiliation Program to gain formal recognition as soon as the conditions to do so have been met.*
You will be taught by faculty with experience of the real world of finance and business, studying alongside a diverse international body of students from a wide range of national and social backgrounds. You’ll develop as a global citizen, vital in today’s globalised world of work, expanding your professional networks and learning to appreciate different cultural backgrounds and personalities.
Should you wish to continue your studies, you’ll be placed to pursue further postgraduate studies at MPhil or PhD level. You will also be prepared for a career in research in economics, finance and banking.
Our graduates obtained positions as:
- Alternative investment analyst
- Financial analyst
- Fund manager
- Hedge fund manager
- Portfolio manager
- Private equity associate
- Risk manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics for Investment Analysis and Business
- Financial Ethics and Regulations
- Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Multinational Accounting and Control
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no fixed closing dates for the majority of our courses, however some courses may become full and close early.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Banking and Investment View 185 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, economics or other business-related subject area, with at least a Second-Class Honours degree (2.2).
- Students who have appropriate professional qualifications (e.g., ACCA, CIMA) or relevant work experience may also be considered.
- Students with a good 2.2 (55% and above or overseas equivalent) with backgrounds outside of these areas (e.g., History or Pharmacy) may also be considered and are encouraged to contact the course Director.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.