Business Skills at Keele University responds to increasing need for greater awareness of business trends, current affairs, an understanding of business sectors and the various issues that can arise. The curriculum covers core business subjects such as leadership, financial management and business context.
The Business Skills at Keele University consists of two compulsory modules which focus on leadership and professional skills that are needed in the workplace. For those choosing the full-time route, you can then choose to study either an Accounting, Marketing or International Business module. For those studying part-time, you take either an International Business, Strategy and Information Management, Human Resource Management or Marketing module. Your final module will be a module where you work with an organisation on a live project. This final module is an independent study module, which will give you the chance to act as a consultant to an organisation whilst building your own business skills
This programme is designed to equip you with the commercial awareness, knowledge and skills to deal with business issues and play a leading role within almost any organisation within the public, private or not-for-profit sector.Graduates from the Business School have gone on to a range of managerial and professional careers from management consultant and business analyst to marketing officer and foreign sales representative. Recent employers include large multinational corporations and SMEs in various sectors, including Hays, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Santander and Warburtons.The PgCert is ideal for those who want to work towards a full master’s qualification more flexibly. On completion, you can take a break or join our Master’s in Management with recognition of your prior learning.Typical roles:
- Business analyst
- Business development manager
- Management consultant
- Project manager
- Risk manager
- Sales executive
- Supply chain manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- We adopt a research-led and practice-based approach to teaching, which is generally delivered through a combination of lectures, seminars, workshops, small group discussions, individual supervision and computer laboratory classes.
- Lectures and independent study enable you to gain a systematic understanding of business and how its methods of analysis may be used to critically assess the management of financial resources and investigate a variety of contemporary business and social problems.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no fixed closing dates for the majority of our courses, however some courses may become full and close early.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics International Business Business Information Systems View 63 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You will need at least a second class honours degree or overseas equivalent qualification in order to apply to study the programme. If you have appropriate professional qualifications or relevant work experience you may also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.