- Enhance your knowledge and understanding around approaches to learning and teaching which meets the needs of 21st Century learners
- Our Education Studies module will provide you with a thorough grounding in education research, theory and practice
- You will have the option to choose an education placement module
- Our cultural programme gives you opportunities to network and learn new skills by attending workshops with performing arts companies as well as craft-focused arts workshops and even a pop-up choir!
The flexibility of this Technology, Creativity and Thinking in Education programme at The University of Exeter means it is ideal for students from a range of subject, professional and career backgrounds including teachers, lecturers, administrators, education advisors, or other related professions.
Students considering an academic career and progression to PhD are advised to undertake the MSc Educational Research.
The University has an excellent reputation with graduate recruiters and our students compete very successfully in the employment market. Our graduates have gone on to a range of careers in the UK and overseas with examples given below.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education Studies
- Thinking Skills and Creativity in the Internet Age
- Technology and Education Futures
- Preparing for Educational Research and Dissertation
- Creativity in Education: Valuing, Facilitating and Assessing It
- Debating the Big Questions in Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesEducation Innovation Management General Engineering & Technology View 165 other Masters in Innovation Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- For admission to the programme we would normally expect that you hold a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area such as social sciences, humanities or education.
- While we normally only accept applicants who meet this criteria, if you have a high 2:2 or equivalent, are coming from a different academic background which is equivalent to degree level, or have relevant work experience, we would welcome your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.