The Developmental and Educational Psychology programme from University of Padua encourages students’ active engagement and participation by combining theory with advanced methodology and practice that can be applied to different developmental periods, from infancy to late adolescence.
Graduates work as professionals in applied developmental and educational psychology, especially in educational or child and youth clinical centres, or as data scientists or policy advisers at international level. The programme also represents an excellent starting point for PhD studies.
- Research issues in typical cognitive development
- Statistical methods and data analysis in developmental psychology
- Advanced data analysis for psychological science
- Experimental research methods in psychology
- Risk prevention and wellness promotion among youth
- Economic inequality: perception, consequences and legitimization
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree in Psychology or related fields (e.g. Educational Sciences), with proven knowledge in Developmental and Educational Psychology
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- English B2 level (CEFR) or equivalent
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Our tuition fees are balanced according to your family’s income and will not exceed 2600 euros per year. Also, we offer a wide range of funding opportunities.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.