- Based on the internationally-recognised research conducted in the Children’s Health and Exercise Research Centre (CHERC), this programme provides an in-depth evaluation of the relationships between physical activity, fitness and health in young people
- The programme is delivered within a friendly and supportive learning environment, drawing upon innovative multi-method and multi-disciplinary research and teaching by our leading academics
- You will have opportunities for involvement with on-going research projects and to develop key transferable skills beneficial for further doctoral study
- A dedicated careers day and tailored career support for each student are provided
Graduates of the Paediatric Exercise and Health programme at The University of Exeter are well placed for career opportunities in a number of different employment sectors such as sport, exercise, leisure management and consultancy, health promotion, finance and marketing. In addition, the Masters degree provides an opportunity for further study.
Our careers teams at the Career Zone can help guide you through a wealth of information to match your skills and interests to a career that will suit you. Our staff work with regional, national and international employers to develop new work placement, project and graduate opportunities.
Below are a few examples of initial jobs undertaken by graduates of University of Exeter Sport and Health Sciences Masters programmes. This information has been taken from the Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey 2016/17. Please note that, due to data protection, the job titles and organisations are listed independently and do not necessarily correspond.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Paediatric Exercise Physiology
- Laboratory Techniques in Physiology
- Paediatric Exercise and Health
- Research Methods and Analytical Procedures
- Dissertation (Journal Article)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1013 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normally a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants who do not meet the exact published entry criteria should also submit a personal statement outlining why they wish to study this programme.
- Successful applicants will also be asked to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK fees per year:
- £12,000 full-time; £6,000 part-time
- £24,500 full-time; £12,250 part-time
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.