- Taught by the internationally established Camborne School of Mines (CSM), a combined mining school and geoscience department
- You’ll be equipped with the business knowledge of the entire mining pipeline and the technical knowledge to support career progression in the area of mining operations
- Delivered by mining experts and aligned with industry needs, you’ll learn part-time while you work, and benefit from industry wide professional networks and exposure to diverse international mining practices
- Taught via diverse course delivery methods and assessment types so you’ll graduate as a well-rounded mining professionals with broad industry knowledge.
To develop international mining talent mines need talented individuals to make the right decisions in a dynamic, safety-critical, and technologically advanced working environment.
Our curriculum and teaching methods are aligned to modern mining industry issues and we enjoy close relationships with local, national and international minerals businesses.
The Mining Lifecycle (Professional) programme at The University of Exeter has been designed to meet the needs of industry staff, mining companies, regulators and professional associations. The teaching approach, technical content and assessments reflect the professional and industry context of the course participants.
The Course Team have extensive experience of developing blended learning and residential courses for international mining, mining equipment and construction materials companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Mining, Oil & Gas View 63 other Masters in Mining, Oil & Gas in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Exeter and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Open to all mining professionals with a relevant degree or with relevant technical experience. Please contact us before making an online application if you do not hold a degree so we can advise on the additional information required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.