- Examine key issues in Middle Eastern domestic, regional and global politics and international relations
- You’ll develop a sophisticated understanding of the politics and international relations in the region and an awareness of the different perspectives and debates within these twin fields
- Learn from world-leading experts with real-world experience
- Your knowledge and expertise in international relations and politics of the Middle East will be valued by public and private sector employers and open doors to further academic study
Graduates from this Middle East Politics and International Relations programme from The University of Exeter may find professional employment in a wide range of sectors both in the UK and internationally. A comprehensive background in Middle East politics and international relations is relevant to careers in:
- academia and education
- international agencies such as the United Nations or the European Union
- international development
- print and broadcast media
- private sector companies with interests in Islamic countries
- business and risk analysts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- State and Society in the Middle East
- International Relations of the Middle East
- Dissertation Skills
- Theorizing the Middle East
- Politics and Economics of the Middle East
- The Palestine Question: Past and Present
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations Political Science View 594 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United Kingdom
For admission to the programme we would normally expect that you hold a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in a social sciences or humanities discipline. While we normally only accept applicants who meet this criteria, if you have a high 2:2 or equivalent, are coming from a different academic background which is equivalent to degree level, or have relevant work experience, we would welcome your application.
International19400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 GBP per year during 24 months.
UK fees per year:
- £4,600 part-time
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.