- We are a market leading Masters in Management , with a focus on working closely with our students to help them secure their ideal career post-graduation.
- You will study a packed programme of tailored modules all designed to bring you the latest thinking in strategy, accounting, sustainability, operations management, marketing, leadership, organisational management and business analytics.
A Management programme from The University of Exeter enables you to develop the professional and global management skills and subject expertise that will make you a valuable asset from day one of your career and set you apart from other graduates.
Your career is the central focus of the programme, so we have designed a range of activities to support you in achieving the career you want:
- The Careers Camp – unique to the programme and held during induction week with workshops and lectures specifically designed to help you think about your goals
- The Global Career Management Module, designed exclusively for the programme, builds on the academic and applied knowledge you will gain throughout your studies, enabling you to apply that learning more successfully to your chosen career path.
- Dedicated Careers Coach attached to the programme who you can meet with on a 1-2-1 basis to discuss CV design and mock interviews
- We combine your learning with practical experience by getting you to tackle real industry challenges for current businesses
- Network and learn from industry leaders at our guest speaker events
- Gain two Masters programmes in two years with our Double Degree programme
- Access to the Career Mentor Scheme to help develop your professional goals with a successful alumni in your chosen field
- Weekly careers e-bulletins bringing you the latest career news and events
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Future Trends for International Management
- International Operations Management
- Business Analytics and Research Skills
- Accounting for International Managers
- Strategy for International Managers
- Global Career Management - Theory and Practice
- Marketing for Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 1538 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 with honours or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.
- We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24000 GBP per year during 9 months.
National15000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP per year during 9 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.