- By taking the Management degree at The University of Exeter you will receive instruction and guidance from our internationally respected academic staff who conduct and publish world-leading research
- You will receive dedicated careers support throughout the programme from our business school career consultants
- Fully funded scholarships are available for students who intend to progress onto a PhD in management at the University of Exeter
Upon completion of your PhD you will be well equipped to pursue careers in academia, government or consultancy. Many of our recent research students have gone on to be successful academic jobs and have published their doctoral work in well-established journals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and Management Research Skills
- Business and Management Research Design
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Dissertation for MRes Mgt
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Advanced Marketing Seminars
- Consumption, Markets and Culture
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 1556 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Exeter and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A good 2:1 (65%+) degree with honours in a management related discipline from a recognised university. Evidence of mathematical/quantitative/qualitative ability is required. Degrees in psychology, sociology, and related fields are also considered.
- We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.