- Be supported by the programme director in developing your own business plan in place of a dissertation, fostering practical and applied business skills, ensuring you stand out in a competitive graduate marketplace
- This is a flexible programme designed for ambitious students who want to launch a global career, with optional modules to tailor the programme to your interests
- Attend specialist workshops taught by leading international academics on issues relevant to international business, globalisation and sustainability
- Explore international business from a range of disciplines and stakeholder perspectives from Marketing and Economics, to Accounting and Finance
This flexible and innovative International Business programme at The University of Exeter has been designed for ambitious students who want to launch a career across international cultures and be able to apply a global context to a variety of businesses, wherever in the world they choose to work.
As part of your learning experience you will attend specialist practical workshops equipping you with the knowledge and skills to tackle real world problems.
Graduates can look to work in a diverse range of roles including:
- International Business Director
- Marketing and Strategy Consultancy
- Procurement and Purchasing Manager
- Business and Commercial Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Human Resource Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in International Business
- International Business Plan
- Principles of International Business
- People Management
- Accounting for International Managers
- International Human Resource Management
- Strategic Innovation Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 554 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
A 2:2 with honours in any discipline from a recognised university. We do consider all applications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience or professional qualifications.
International22800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14100 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.