- You will join a safe ‘practitioner researcher’ led environment of learning where you can share your ideas, perspectives and current experiences in response to realistic scenarios
- We’ll challenge you to consider offering solutions alone and in collaboration with other, supporting your development as a leader
- You will learn how to analyse, synthesise, evaluate and reflect on the translation of research-based evidence into healthcare practice
- You will refine your written and verbal communication skills through the examination of theory and its use in practice
This Healthcare Leadership and Management programme at The University of Exeter will enhance your opportunity to take on more demanding roles or management roles within healthcare.
All University of Exeter students have access to Career Zone, which gives access to a wealth of business contacts, support and training as well as the opportunity to meet potential employers at our regular Careers Fairs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Implementation Science
- Leading Change in Health Services
- Leadership in Healthcare
- Management in Healthcare
- Health Economics
- Education Essentials
- Teaching Practitioner
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Management View 1712 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Normally a minimum 2.2 Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline. Relevant clinical or professional experience may be taken into consideration as evidence of equivalency.
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12400 GBP per year during 12 months.
- MSc: £6,200pa part-time (2 years), £4,650pa part-time (3 years)
- PgDip: £3,050pa (2 years)
- PG Cert: £4,150pa (1 year)
- MSc: £11,000pa part-time (2 years)
- PgDip: £7,250pa (2 years)
- PG Cert: £7,250pa (1 year)
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.