- The Healthcare Leadership and Management (Degree Apprenticeship) programme at The University of Exeter is suitable for aspiring and established leaders in any health and social care related discipline
- Our Level 7 Senior Leader (Healthcare) Masters level Degree Apprenticeship has been designed as an innovative, blended programme which will contribute to the development of a new cohort of leaders in health and social care. This exciting opportunity is funded by the Employer through the Apprenticeship Levy.
- The Senior Leader (Healthcare) Degree Apprenticeship is underpinned by the MSc in Healthcare Leadership and Management which has been specifically developed for leaders committed to patient-centred systems of care and who aspire to become compassionate and inclusive leaders confident in creating organisations and great at working in partnership. Individuals studying on the Level 7 Senior Leader (Healthcare) Degree Apprenticeship will learn about emerging leadership and management principles situated in a health and social care context, complexity, finance and ethics, health economics and implementation science.
Our College of Medicine and Health specialises in research-led teaching and the development of socially aware and responsible graduates who are collaborative leaders, committed to life-long scholarship and the service of patients and the public. We work closely with our local and regional healthcare partners as well as reaching across the globe in order that we are well positioned to meet the needs of this rapidly changing and challenging sector. The University of Exeter Medical School is unique in the South West in delivering this type of programme.
Who is this apprenticeship for?
It is suitable for aspiring and established leaders in any health and social care related discipline including, but not limited to, nurses, allied healthcare professionals, commissioners, managers and doctors of any speciality including training grades, GPs and consultants early in their leadership journey.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management in Healthcare
- Leading Change in Health Services
- Implementation Science
- Workplace Based Learning Project
- Strategy and Systems Leadership
- Healthcare Finance and Ethics
- Health Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Management View 1722 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- You will have at least a 2:2 degree and relevant public health work experience.
- We will also welcome applications from people who can demonstrate evidence of significant Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) experience.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 GBP per year during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 GBP per year during 24 months.
This is a Degree Apprenticeship which is funded entirely through an Employers’ Apprenticeship Levy.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.