Throughout this Healthcare Leadership and Management (Degree Apprenticeship) course from The University of Exeter, apprentices will:
- Explore the unique opportunities offered by the Apprenticeship scheme to acquire leadership knowledge, skills and behaviours and apply them directly into a health and social care setting
- Cover the key aspects of strategy, innovation and change, enterprise and risk, finance, leading and developing people, and developing collaborative relationships
- Develop and demonstrate cogent leadership behaviours such as leading by example, appropriate judgement and challenge, courage and curiosity and valuing diversity
- Develop compassionate, inclusive and effective leadership to inspire the development of world-class care that is ethical, innovative and sustainable
- By the end of the programme the apprentice should aspire to be at ease with ambiguity and feel equipped to embrace complexity, as well as feeling able to explore every opportunity to create emergent models of care
Successful graduates of the programme will have positive impact in their organisations.Apprentices will lead change in an inclusive and strategic way, will have a clear focus on achieving the diverse goals of their organisation, and be capable of influencing at high levels within their organisation.
- Leadership and Management in Healthcare
- Leading Change in Health Services
- Implementation Science
- Workplace Based Learning Project
- Strategy and Systems Leadership
- Healthcare Finance and Ethics
- Health Economics
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Management View 1117 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- A second-class honours degree in a relevant subject and at least three years’ experience at a professional managerial level (ideally in the healthcare sector) or as a senior clinical lead. Level 2 Maths and English will need to be evidenced prior to end-point assessment (EPA).
- Alternatively, a minimum of five years’ management experience would be considered if no prior degree is held.
- Applicants will be in a role that supports the gathering of evidence required for the Senior Leader apprenticeship ‘standard’.
- Individual employers may set additional selection criteria in discussion with the University.
International14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National14000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.