The Graduate Certificate in Creative Intelligence and Strategic Innovation at University of Technology Sydney is a good entry point for students wanting to explore new ways of thinking. The course is anchored around the key concepts of Complexity, Transdisciplinarity, Networks & Ecosystems and Futuring. It enables individuals and organisations to reflect on, expand and interchange their practices.
Participants can choose to progress to the graduate diploma or master’s course in Creative Intelligence and Strategic Innovation on successful completion of the graduate certificate.
Career options include line managers, team leaders, middle and senior professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core subjects (Creative Intelligence and Strategic Innovation PG)
- 9cp Key Enabling Methodologies GCCISI
- Studio choice (Creative Intelligence and Strategic Innovation PG)
- Electives (Creative Intelligence and Strategic Innovation PG)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 249 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider No: 00099F
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22680 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 AUD per credit during 9 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.