This Landscape Architecture course at University of Technology Sydney is intended primarily for international students with a cognate degree with minimal skill deficits but also appeals to local students who have been in the workforce for some time and wish to return to either undertake a master's or simply up-skill with a graduate diploma.
After students complete the Master of Landscape Architecture, career options are: landscape architect, urban designer, researcher, land management professional, regional planner, educator and policymaker.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Subjects (Landscape Architecture Studies 2)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture Urban Planning View 43 other Masters in Urban Planning in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Technology Sydney and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
Applicants must have one of the following:
- a completed UTS Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (Honours) or equivalent, or
- a completed UTS Graduate Certificate of Landscape Architecture, or
- a UTS recognised bachelor's degree in a cognate field whose academic records do not map directly onto the UTS requirements for direct entry into the Master of Landscape Architecture (cognate fields that may be considered sit within the design disciplines of the built environment such as architecture, landscape architecture, urban design and interior architecture).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43344 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 903 AUD per credit during 12 months.
- A small number of postgraduate courses offer government subsidised Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP).
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.