- Learn from our research expertise within Exeter's Institute for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (IDSAI) in areas including computer vision, knowledge representation, bio-inspired computation and optimisation
- Explore the fundamental mathematical and computational techniques which underpin Data Science applications, building on your existing scientific and/or mathematical knowledge
- Learn about specific applications including network analysis, text analysis and machine vision as well as governance and ethical aspects of data use
- Undertake a research project where you’ll develop skills in a specific area of interest and pursue your ideas, with the support of your academic supervisor.
Data Science is changing the way people do business. Mountains of previously uncollectable data, generated by huge growth in online activity and appliance connectivity, is becoming available to businesses in every sector. The opportunities for businesses and individuals who can manage, manipulate and extract insights from these enormous data sets are limitless. A direct result of this is the dramatic increase in demand for individuals with the skills to turn this information into insight is outstripping supply.
Upon completion of this Data Science with Artificial Intelligence programme at The University of Exeter, you will possess not only the practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to start a career in the field of Data Science, you will also be able to apply the knowledge gained throughout your Masters to understand and design artificially intelligent computer-based systems.
Being part of Exeter’s fastest growing department and studying in an area experiencing rapid growth across multiple sectors of Industry, you’ll have excellent career potential.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Learning from Data
- Data Science Research Project
- Nature-Inspired Computation
- Evolutionary Computation & Optimisation
- Computer Vision
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 238 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
- Candidates are required to have at least a 2:1 degree in a strongly numerate subject (e.g. computer science, mathematics, physics) and must be able to show evidence of good programming ability in a recognised modern computer language. Candidates may be interviewed by video conference to assess their programming ability and suitability for the course.
- The Python programming language is used extensively during this course and applicants with experience in other languages will be asked to learn basic Python before commencing the course.
- We may consider applications with non-standard qualifications where there is evidence of exceptional performance in modules relevant to the programme of study, significant relevant work experience, or relevant professional qualifications.
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.