- Develop your understanding of creative industries in the UK and internationally, learn to navigate the creative process, communicate effectively and work collaboratively to make your ideas a reality
- Gain access to industry specialist guest tutors, professional placements, and expert lecturers, in order to develop the key skills and knowledge you will need for a career in the creative industries
- Immersion in interdisciplinary creative practices such as storytelling, filmmaking, improvisation, gaming, branding, art installation and creative writing. Opportunities to transform spaces and places under the supervision of expert creative practitioners
The Creativity - Innovation and Business Strategy programme at The University of Exeter has been designed to prepare you for a range of careers within the creative industry sectors and enable you to pursue entrepreneurial ventures of your own. Not only will you graduate with a diverse mix of skills that are appealing to many employers in the industry, you will also have built a network of key contacts throughout your studies that may lead to employment post-study.
Whether your goal is to create an innovative start-up company, design a ground-breaking application or reach management level in a large corporation, the University of Exeter will help you make this a reality.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ideas Generation and the Creative Process
- Creative Management
- Cultures of Creativity
- Digital Business Models
- Leadership and Global Challenges
- Entrepreneurship: New Venture Creation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Visual Arts Innovation Management View 562 other Masters in Visual Arts in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Normally a minimum 2:1 Honours degree, or international equivalent, in a subject that includes some coverage of Film Studies, Drama, Business Studies, Media and Communication or other creative disciplines.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14500 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK fees per year:
- £7,250 part-time
- £11,750 part-time
Living costs for Exeter
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.