Responding to industrial challenges
Composite materials are being developed more and more by the industrial sector. By adding to the respective qualities of several constituents, their overall performance is significantly improved. It is therefore not surprising to see their rapid growth to meet current challenges, for example to reduce the weight of vehicles, disability inclusion but also the improvement of sports equipment.
Unique expertise in composites
This leads IMT Nord Europe to establish the MSc Eco-design and Advanced Composite Structures to develop your expertise in composite materials, particularly sought after in this high-tech industry. It takes into account all the issues in the sector, in particular controlling the life cycle of composites and their environmental impact in the context of ecological transition.
The MSc Eco-Design and Advanced Composite Structures degrees from IMT Nord Europe is also “composite” to be in step with industrial realities and their needs for specialised skills. On the technical side, you will work in project mode with all the resources of the IMT Lille Douai laboratories to trial the development of composites on a real scale: technological platform, digital resources, IT cluster, etc. Expertise supplemented by training in management and in project management via a one-semester course at the Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, our academic partner.
- Design manager/director
- Development project Manager/Director
This is a National Master's Degree, co-accredited with the University of Lille, and in partnership with IMT Business School.
- Material Structures and Processes
- Numerical Design
- Innovation Project
- Innovative Polymers and Composites Materials and Structures
- Research Project
- Composites Processes Modeling
- Characterization Methods for Numerical Material
- Mechanics of Composites and Sandwich Structures
- French as a Foreign language
- Final-year project (internship)
IMT Business School tailor-made program
- Finance Analytics
- Digital Intelligence and Organizational Transformation
- Personal Development and Communication Skills
- Business Plan Challenge
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management Tactics and Operations
- Global Logistics and Operations
- Management of Innovation and Change
- Global HR Management
- Global information and International Marketing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Aerospace Engineering Transportation Engineering View 27 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at IMT Nord Europe and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Motivation Letter
- Applicant's previous scientific background and grades
- To apply to this MSc programme, we require that you hold at least a Bachelor of Science or equivalent (B.Eng., Licence scientifique, etc.)
- Besides, you need to have a B2 level in English. And you must provide a document attesting your English language knowledge (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS…)
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Douai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
IMT Nord Europe’s team is at your disposal to discuss about possible scholarship opportunities that may exist to finance this study programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.