During the International Tourism and Hospitality (MITH) program at Università IULM - Milan you will experience 6 Months full time classes, study tour in the emirates, advanced specialization, 6-months customized international internship to accelerate your career in tourism.
The tourism sector is undergoing a profound transformation. In response to the current public health emergency, new business models are emerging along with innovative ways of managing traditional businesses; both need novel managerial skills and tools.
MITH, working in collaboration with leading tourism companies since 2003, prepares young talents to be the protagonists in this rapidly evolving scenario.
- 51% of graduates hired by their MITH internship host companies
- 86% of graduates working as tourism professionals within 3 months
- +500 partner companies network
Hotel chains, cruise companies, airlines, mice businesses, travel agency networks, destination management companies, consulting firms specializing in tourism.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Study Content: Academic courses are focused on:
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources Management in Tourism
- Financial Analysis in Tourism
- Digital Marketing and Service Personalization
- Destination Management and Sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 12 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Università IULM - Milan and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Degree (first level, master/specialist or old system) in any subject;
- Very good knowledge of the English language: IELTS (6.5) or TOEFL (80 iBT) or based on a personal assessment interview (minimum mark: 25/30)
- Strong motivation and excellent psycho-attitudinal skills
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14400 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.