Turn your passion into a career, enroll on the MSc Digital Marketing programme at Berlin School of Business and Innovation . For a limited time, you can save 10% on your fees when you apply before 31 August!
Why enroll on this programme
With enterprise, success and leadership at our core, we’ll provide you with the tools needed to become a leader capable of managing change and leading projects.
You’ll study through classroom discussions, lectures and even class visits. Modules taught on the programme include: Digital Marketing Communications, Global Marketing Management and Project Management and Leadership.
Why study in Berlin
You’ll be studying in a well-equipped campus located in the heart of Berlin, Germany’s capital, a country which has been ranked as the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index.
Germany is also the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. By studying in this metropolis, you’ll expand your professional network whilst getting to explore one of the most loved study destinations.
Terms and Conditions for Application:
- Only international students are eligible for this offer.
- Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
- Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 153 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience.
You must have at least 3 years of management experience.English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking university must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5333 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
BSBI would like to encourage students – both undergraduates and postgraduates – to come to Berlin regardless of their financial circumstances. The scholarships BSBI offers are awarded on merit and/or on financial need.
- You must demonstrate that you will be able to succeed with and benefit from the programme, explaining what you expect to gain from it.
- You will need to write a short personal statement (250 words) on what taking the programme will mean for your future.
- You must demonstrate that you would not be able to take the programme without receiving the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.