This Entertainment Science programme from London College of Creative Media has a particular focus on digital content marketing and decision-making using data insights and practical theory.
The 12-month intensive programme aims to help you develop an integrated and critical understanding of the unique nature and defining characteristics of entertainment content, and how research and insights in consumer behaviour can help improve your decision-making and indicate replicable strategies for success in this sector.
The academic year begins with Research and Academic Practice and Entertainment Analytics modules, which will see students conduct research using various entertainment data sources, test their ideas, and communicate their findings and reflections in written and spoken arguments.
In the second term, students will build on their findings to produce a range of business planning and pitching documents, as well as learning established strategies for digital distribution and marketing of entertainment content. In the final term, learners will undertake a project, guided by tutors, whilst gaining deeper knowledge of innovative professional practice delivered via case studies in leadership, strategic management and entrepreneurial release strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMusic Event Management View 62 other Masters in Event Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In particular, we will be looking for you to demonstrate one or more of the following:
- A passion and interest in the entertainment sector
- Comfortable with numbers and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of management and business theory
- Entrepreneurial drive / clear career ambition
- Some computing, digital software or programming experience e.g. Excel, SQL, Python, Tableau, Google Analytics
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills
To benefit fully from the MSc you should:
- be a numerate, business-savvy and computer literate graduate with a bachelors degree (2.2 minimum) or 4 years relevant sector experience and a Level 3+ qualification
- have English language competency equivalent to CEFR Level C1 (7.0 overall, 6.5 in each category). If English is not your first language.
- be able to provide professional references, if applying based on your professional experience.
EU/EEA10400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 EUR per year during .
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.