In an increasingly digital world, the need for skilled Cyber Security professionals is skyrocketing, creating an ever-expanding skills gap in the job market.
Demand for the right personnel is dramatically outweighing supply - the current pandemic is shifting more and more businesses online with many workers going remote, creating more and more potential targets for cybercriminals. The need for talented Cyber Security staff to manage and mitigate looming cyberthreats has never been greater.
Cybercriminals don’t discriminate; they go wherever the money is - which means targeting companies of all sizes. Managers industry-wide will benefit from the extensive knowledge provided by our Online Executive MBA in Cyber Security.
Managers generally lack formal education in the fundamentals of technological Cyber Security, and many Cyber Security graduates will find themselves out of their depth when faced with managerial tasks. The Online Executive MBA in Cyber Security bridges that gap and fulfills the need for managers and Cyber Security professionals to have a grasp of both technological and managerial aspects of their roles.
Who is an Executive MBA in Cyber Security for?
The Executive Master of Business Administration in Cyber Security programme from Learna has been designed and developed with experienced managers and Cyber Security professionals in mind.
The programme aims to develop students’ knowledge of both technological and managerial aspects of their roles. It is designed for those who are self-motivated, have a desire to learn, and the drive to keep learning.
We like students who challenge the status quo, who wake up ambitious and love working with other professionals.
It will provide students with:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory with technology in mind.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in Cyber Security.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of information systems, including digital business models, IS architecture and nascent technologies.
- An understanding of the principals of Cyber Security, including cybercrime theory, basic security, and Cyber Security auditing and assessment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management
- Leadership and Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Information Systems
- Principles of Cyber Security
- Final Assessment: Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) Cyber Security View 127 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.