HR is no longer just about hiring and firing. Modern, forward-thinking organisations, focus their HR on moulding the invaluable human assets of the team and taking a strategic approach to the future of the organisation. As HR becomes a more critical role within company management, a higher qualification in HR is increasingly sought-after.
HR professionals must understand the key developments in the business - both internally and externally - to strategise effectively and respond to existing and potential challenges. But it’s not just about the strategy - HR needs to ensure that employees feel involved, committed and engaged. The bottom line is, effective HR management is about having the right balance of people and skills that complement and support the organisation in its strategic direction.
Delivered in partnership with the University of Gibraltar, our Online Executive MBA in HR will develop your understanding of Human Resource Management and Employee Engagement.
Why Study an Executive MBA in HR
Our programme is aimed at aspiring business leaders, executives and mid-level managers who want to nurture an entrepreneurial mindset and embed strategy in everything they do. This programme is designed for those who are self-motivated, have a desire to learn, and the drive to keep learning.
We like students who challenge the status quo, who wake up ambitious and love working with other professionals.
It will provide students with:
- Contemporary knowledge and understanding of management theory and practice in the context of HR.
- Theoretical and applied perspectives.
- The ability to apply knowledge and skills in HR to various organisations.
- An understanding of the factors that affect human resource management within organisations, and finding solutions to complex or unpredictable situations.
- An understanding of the complexities and problems surrounding employee engagement, and how to evaluate them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
- Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management - Context and Challenges
- Employee Engagement: Rhetoric and Realities
- Final Assessment: Capstone Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 20 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 127 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Possess a degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent.
- The Executive MBA is for those who have significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build. The experience required will be at least 3 years in a managerial position
- In some cases, applicants may be asked to submit a piece of work for assessment in order to confirm that they are able to work comfortably at postgraduate level and demonstrate the requisite professional knowledge.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA5000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.