This course is specifically designed for current and aspiring sport and exercise nutritionists who have a desire to upskill and broaden their scope of practise within the field.
The successful completion of this Masters in Sport and Exercise Nutrition (Online) from Diploma MSc will enable graduates to:
- To provide an advanced study of issues in sport and exercise nutrition to facilitate the implementation of evidence-based care and best practice.
- To prepare for and/or develop skills at a professional level, or as preparation for research or further study in the area.
- To enable graduates to develop positive and critical attitudes towards key areas in sport and exercise nutrition, so as to reflect the dynamism and vibrancy of the environment.
- To develop the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of sport and exercise nutrition to complex and/or unpredictable situations, both systematically and creatively.
- To improve nutrition advice in the context of sport and exercise, including within an international context.
- To develop the ability to convert theory into practice from a critical and informed perspective in order to advance the effectiveness of sport and exercise nutrition.
- To develop and enhance a range of general transferable skills and attributes, which, while being highly appropriate to a career in sport and exercise nutrition, are not restricted to this.
- To develop lifelong learning skills, including engendering an enthusiasm for sport and exercise nutrition and for learning more generally as part of continuing personal and professional development.
- To enable graduates to confidently work in teams in multi-agency, multi-cultural and/or international contexts.
- To develop skills in leadership, adaptability, critical thinking and self-reflection.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Physiology
- Human Nutrition
- Integrating Exercise Physiology and Nutrition
- Applied Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Body Composition in Sport, Exercise and Health
- Sport Related Nutritional Considerations
- Research Methodologies and Critical Appraisal
- Professional Project: Sport and Exercise Nutrition
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 20 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Possess a good first degree (i.e. a minimum of a 2.1) in a related subject (in dietetics, sports science, physiotherapy or similar subjects on a case by case basis), awarded by a UK university or overseas equivalent, or be a registered healthcare professional working in a setting where they can apply learning to practice.
- Provide evidence in a personal statement as to how they can apply learning to a practical setting.
- Be involved in a setting where they can reflect on practice (e.g. – workplace, voluntary work).
- Have the ability to communicate their ideas effectively. Basic IT skills (e.g., word-processing, email and Internet) will also be expected.
Applicants should submit copies of the following with their application:
- Qualification certificates
- One written reference
- English language qualification (IELTS 6 or equivalent)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA4440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.