Industry practice, management skills and research competencies will be developed through interdisciplinary subject exposure, problem identification, decision-making theory, and management application. Due to the global nature of the tourism and convention industry, an international focus is central to this programme, while still recognising the Asian context.
All subjects are conducted solely in English. Full-time students are expected to take a minimum of three and a maximum of five subjects per semester, whereas part-time students need to take one or two subjects per semester (except summer term).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Human Resources in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Managing Marketing in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Hospitality and Tourism Financial Management
- Meetings and Exhibition Management
- Strategic Management for Travel and Tourism Businesses
- Tourism Policy and Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 10 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Hong Kong (SAR)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be considered for this programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in the areas of hotel and tourism management, recreation and leisure management, business studies, management, accounting and finance, or other business and management related areas with industry work experience of not less than one year; or
- A bachelor's degree in areas other than those listed above, with current or past employment in the hotel and tourism industry for not less than one year; or
- Equivalent professional qualifications may also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28955 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28955 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National28955 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28955 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- The fee for the MSc programme is HKD238,700. The fee for the PgD programme is HKD146,300.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.