Industry practice, management skills and research competencies will be developed through interdisciplinary subject exposure, problem identification, decision-making theory, and management application. The International Tourism and Convention Management programme is offered by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Due to the global nature of the tourism and convention industry, an international focus is central to this programme from, while still recognising the Asian context.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Human Resources in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Managing Marketing in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Meetings and Exhibition Management
- Strategic Management for Travel and Tourism Businesses
- Cultural Tourism
- China Hotel and Tourism Business Studies
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Business Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 9 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To be considered for this programme, applicants must meet one of the following requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in the areas of hotel and tourism management, recreation and leisure management, business studies, management, accounting and finance, or other business and management related areas with industry work experience of not less than one year; or
- A bachelor's degree in areas other than those listed above, with current or past employment in the hotel and tourism industry for not less than one year; or
- Equivalent professional qualifications may also be considered.
International23557 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23557 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National23557 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23557 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- MSc: HKD217,000
- PgD: HKD133,000
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.