This AMBA accredited Global Master of Business Administration programme from GISMA Business School helps you build hard skills in essential fields of management, such as strategic decision making, operations and business control, value generation and protection as well as HR management and organisation design.
Invest in your career and study this flexible MBA as 1-year full-time programme or 2-year part-time course. Benefit from a highly international network of students from over 40 countries at GISMA Business School in the Berlin area.
What sets the GISMA Global MBA apart is that you will be ready to meet the demands of an uncertain world. A strong critical thinking approach will equip you with the most important leadership competencies and soft skills to advance your international career in fields such as strategy, finance, marketing, and operations.
Accreditations and rankings
GISMA Business School is AMBA accredited, which is an honour shared by only 6 business school in Germany and 2% of all business schools worldwide. The prestigious AMBA accreditation represents innovation and excellence in education.
GISMA Business School also has a long history of working with partner universities in Europe and has successfully delivered partner programmes accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS.
Who is the programme for?
This programme is perfect for professionals in any field to want to boost their international career and progress into a senior management role or venture into entrepreneurship. This MBA covers all aspects of general business and offers excellent networking opportunities, which will help you succeed in your chosen career.
What will you learn?
This MBA covers a broad range of topics from all areas of business management. This includes international strategic management and innovation, international marketing, human resource management, corporate finance, and entrepreneurship.
Further, you will learn how to evaluate the economic environment in which businesses operate with awareness of complexities, interdependencies, opportunities, risks and consequences, while being able to balance diverse stakeholder perspectives. The innovative and hands-on approach focuses on innovative, ethically balanced, and socially responsible decision-making in a business context.
How will you study?
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme.
You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects.
This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centred pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalised coaching.
- AMBA accredited: 2% of business schools worldwide to hold this accreditation, which was awarded for our global MBA. A sign of excellence in education
- The most international university: 90+ nationalities of students, alumni and staff represented. Expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Over 25 corporate partners we work closely with such as Zalando, Amazon, Siemens
- Over 20 years teaching and inspiring students to reach lifelong goals
- Early-bird discounts and flexible payment plans available
- Free beginner German classes
- Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
- Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates within Europe
4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy (source: Statista)
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education, and you can experience this with GISMA
- Germany ranks in the top five countries in the world by the number of international students
- Berlin, Germany’s Capital is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureInternational Business
- Introduction to Globalisation
- Comparative Country Studies and Political Risk
- Management of Large Established International
- International Business Law
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Marketing
- Leadership in a Digitalised and Globalised World
- Financial and Cost Accounting
- HR Management
- Financial Reporting
- Strategic Management
- Finance and Investment
- Circular Economy and Sustainabilty
- Digital Transformation and Cases
- Economics and Digital Economics
- Innovation Management in a Digital and Globalised
- Action and intercultural competencies
- Foreign Language
- Intercultural Skills and Ethics
- Creative Problem Solving and Strategy Development
- Scientific and Methods Competencies
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Academic Writing and Research Methods
- Bachelor Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 104 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at GISMA Business School and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- English proficiency: IELTS (or equivalent) 6.5 overall, no less than 6.0 in any component
- Personal Interview
- Non-standard entry available for applicants without a formal bachelor’s degree"
3 years work experience (must be completed after graduation)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
1-year - €18,000, 2 years (part time) - € 18,000, 2 Years online - € 5,500 / year
Face-to-face programme: 20% early bird offer*
Online Programme: 20% discount
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.