On completion of the Master of Business Administration (Full-time) from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, students will be able to strengthen their knowledge, skills and intellectual abilities as defined in the broad learning outcomes which are underpinned by specific learning objectives below:
Critical and Creative Thinking
- Learning Objective A: To analyse business cases and solve business problems by applying concepts and techniques in a critical manner.
- Leaning Objective B: To be able to integrate concepts and provide creative solutions to business problems.
- Learning Objective: To communicate reasoned arguments effectively, both in speech and in writing.
- Learning Objective: To demonstrate the understanding of human behaviours and the ability to influence others in achieving common goals.
- Learning Objective: To adopt a global outlook and an understanding of cultural diversity, globalization, and their implications for business.
Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
- Learning Objective: To develop an understanding of issues surrounding ethics, social responsibility, and sustainable development pertaining to the context of general management.
The default option is to study for the MBA generic award. Students can also opt to graduate with a specialism in Aviation, Fashion, or Innovation and Design upon completion of designated speciality electives.
The awards available are:
• Master of Business Administration
• Master of Business Administration (Aviation)
• Master of Business Administration (Fashion)
• Master of Business Administration (Innovation and Design)
Core Management Subjects
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Analytics
- Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
- Financial Management
- Global Economic Environment for Management
- MBA Orientation Workshop
- Management Information Systems
- Management Policy and Strategy
- Managing Operations Systems
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Leadership
All students complete a total of 9 credits of electives. Those who choose to graduate with a specialism complete 9 credits of required Speciality Electives. Those who do not pursue a specialism can complete 9 credits of any Speciality Electives or General Electives. For details of the Elective Subjects, please visit programme website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application for 2022 has commenced
Apply on or before 30 April 2022
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 23 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree, postgraduate degree or postgraduate diploma in any area, or an equivalent professional qualification; and a minimum of 2 years' experience in a managerial or professional capacity; and proficiency in English
- If you are not a native speaker of English, and your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification is awarded by institutions where the medium of instruction is not English, you are expected to fulfil the University’s minimum English language requirement for admission purpose.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a selection interview where they demonstrate their motivation, maturity, and ability to communicate in English.
International44484 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44484 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National44484 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44484 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
HK$402,090 per programme (HK$10,310 per credit) for local and non-local students.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Merit-based scholarships are available.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.