The University of London LLM programme, collectively referred to as Postgraduate Laws, at Anglo-American University is a full law Master’s degree programme that puts graduates on the path to become specialized lawyers or professionals. The University of London world-class LLM is of international standing. It has been the next step in the careers of thousands of practising lawyers and professionals around the world.
The Postgraduate Laws programme is one of University of London’s Laws Programmes which are taught here in Prague, Czech Republic at Anglo-American University (AAU), a Recognized Teaching Centre of the University of London.
Your Degree & After
- In-depth and specialized knowledge in a particular area of law, with degree specializations demonstrating their knowledge;
- Opportunity to engage in cutting edge research and legal projects, thereby putting them on the forefront of their chosen field;
- A dynamic Master’s degrees, that will enhance their career prospects and put them on the path for further studies, such as a doctoral degree;
- A full degree from the University of London, studied here in Prague.
The Postgraduate Laws programmes provide you with many of the key attributes required by law firms – advanced, specialist legal training and the ability to work in a multinational legal environment. Graduates of the University of London Postgraduate Laws programmes regularly advance to high-level positions in a variety of sectors, including banking, financial services, financial regulation, human rights agencies, NGOs and public service.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Patents and related rights
- Legal status of patents, what might be patented
- The process of obtaining and enforcing a patent
- Trade secrets and the action for breach of confidence
- Copyright and related rights
- Trade mark law
- Passing off
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law International Law Business Law
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor Diploma
- Bachelor Transcript
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Language Exam Results
- Personal Statement
- Copy of Passport / ID
- Passport Size Photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18347 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18347 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18347 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18347 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Prague
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.