The Master of Business Administration at La Trobe University will accelerate your business career. Understand the issues facing global businesses, tackle real-world business problems and develop lifelong leadership skills.
Learn how to provide good corporate governance in challenging environments. You'll gain the skills and knowledge to balance both economic and sustainability outcomes with an MBA built on the United Nations-backed Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME).
Grow your career with this accredited degree, co-designed by industry partners such as Mercer and Accenture. You'll learn from experienced academics and guest industry lecturers who'll give you the tools to combat the emerging challenges of the 21st century. Be absorbed in interactive learning and build your business foundations with evidence-based coursework.
With a La Trobe MBA, your leadership skills, superior networks and understanding of global corporate governance could advance your career in a wide range of industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Skills for Success
- Managing People and Culture
- Accounting for Making Decisions
- Financial Management
- Applied Marketing
- Analytics in Practice
- Innovative Strategies for Change
- Responsible Leadership
- Sustainable Development for Business
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- International Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
La Trobe University assesses applications on a rolling basis which means you can apply for the next upcoming intake or available future intakes.
- 180 total credit points; 12 subjects; 15 credit points a subject
- If you've completed previous learning, you may qualify for advanced standing, which can reduce the number of subjects required to complete your course.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 77 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS provider 075421C
- Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree (or equivalent).
- WAM - Weighted Average Mark (WAM) 60%
- Three years relevant managerial experience.
- Applicants with more than eight years relevant managerial experience but without an undergraduate degree may be considered for professional entry.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57000 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
National38000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57000 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
$4,750 per subject
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.