Graduate with the leadership and management skills to thrive in a rapidly changing business environment.
Accelerate your career with La Trobe's online Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Discover how to lead sustainable change that benefits employees, the community and wider society.
Gain critical knowledge of how organisations create and sustain value. Build practical skills as you discuss real-world case studies and dive into research projects.
At the start of the Master of Business Administration at La Trobe University , you'll consult directly with MBA directors to develop a personalised study plan that relates directly to your career goals.
You'll cover emerging issues shaping modern business, such as digitisation, globalisation and responsible leadership. You’ll also develop skills in a range of disciplines such as business analytics and accounting, and have access to a global alumni network and outstanding industry contacts while you study.
Graduate with the skills to drive ethical and sustainable business outcomes that deliver value. If you want to strike out on your own as an entrepreneur, you'll know just how to successfully take your business plan from conception to completion.
By completing your MBA at La Trobe, you’ll build a career portfolio that proves you're ready to lead in today's business world. The course is built on the United Nations’ Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) and holds two outstanding accreditations recognised worldwide:
- EPAS, from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
The online MBA at La Trobe is ranked:
- In the top three in Australia by CEO Magazine
- #32 in the world by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
Throughout your course, you’ll learn:
- Business analysis: Understand the context and fundamentals of business so you can make informed choices.
- Accounting: Refine your skills in accounting to better analyse business practices.
- Innovation: Learn how to think creatively and drive change across an organisation.
- Responsible leadership: Gain an understanding of how best to manage people and projects towards ethical and sustainable outcomes.
- Entrepreneurship: Be ready to take your business plans from conception to completion.
- One of few Australian Universities offering an MBA with EPAS accreditation from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- LTU Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Skills for Success
- Managing People and Culture
- Accounting for Making Decisions
- Financial Management
- Applied Marketing
- Analytics in Practice
- Innovative Strategies for Change
- Responsible Leadership
- Sustainable Development for Business
- Corporate Governance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- International Management
A Master of Business Administration will help you advance your career and equip you with the skills to thrive in a rapidly changing business environment. You are the type of person who wants to think creatively and want to drive change across an organisation with ethical and sustainable outcomes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 180 total credit points; 12 subjects; 15 credit points a subject
- If you've completed previous learning, you may qualify for advanced standing, which can reduce the number of subjects required to complete your course.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 111 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To apply to La Trobe's online Master of Business Administration (MBA), you'll need:
- a completed application
- transcripts from all prior universities and colleges
- letters of recommendation
- a personal statement
- resume/CV with three years of relevant management experience
- to meet the GPA requirements: a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60% or above at third-year level.
Applicants with more than eight years relevant managerial experience but without an undergraduate degree may be considered for professional entry (PLA)
To help all our students succeed academically, we have English language requirements for entry into our courses. For more information on these requirements visit Official Programme Website.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International38000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57000 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National38000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 57000 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
$4,750 per subject
Check Official Programme Website for more details
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.