The general objective of these internships is for students to apply the theoretical knowledge acquired in the first phases of the program in a practical setting over the course of 3-6 months. Students take on responsabilities in a company or organisation under the supervision of an academic tutor and a company mentor.
Career after the Master's Degree in Management from University of Deusto
You will receive the support and follow-up you need to find the right internship for your profile and interests.
You will meet with your Career Advisor to see what jobs, sectors and geographic locations you are interested in and to prepare your curriculum vitae, profile on LinkedIn, and a compelling cover letter
Deusto Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and by the Association of MBAs (AMBA). These international accreditations recognize quality and excellence in business education and place Deusto Business School among the forefront of its peers. Only 2% and 6% of business schools worldwide are recognized by AMBA and by AACSB, respectively.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting And Management Contro
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- People Management
- Process Management And Decision Making
- Socio-economic And Legal Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We strongly recommend that international students, both EU and non-EU, apply as soon as they are able in order to allow time for necessary preparations.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 21 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A valid ID card. A photocopy.
- Passport, only for foreign students (for EU citizens, the ID card is also valid). If your date and place of birth do not appear on your identity card, you must provide proof of these personal details as this information will be shown on your degree certificate.
- Motivation letter: two pages (maximum 800 words) outlining your motivation, potential to study successfully at postgraduate level and future professional interests.
- Curriculum Vitae, with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documents.
- Certification of competence in a foreign language (and/or Spanish) required in the programme, if applicable. A photocopy.
- Academic transcript of BA, BSc, Licenciatura, Engineering, Diploma, Technical Engineering degree certificate or equivalent. A photocopy.
- Non-Spanish speaking foreign candidates must also provide proof of having a good knowledge of Spanish language equivalent to B2
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13350 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA8900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13350 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Deusto Business School offers the DBS scholarships for Master's level studies to aid students in pursuing their postgraduate studies.
These scholarships cover up to 50% of the tuition fees and all students of this programme are eligible to apply.
Contact our Admissions Team for more information.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.