The versatility in the offer of optional curricular units also allows to reinforce theoretical and practical knowledge in several related areas such as digital marketing, social media, e-commerce and search engine optimization.
The goals of this Data Driven Marketing - Data Science for Marketing program from NOVA IMS are:
- Bridging the gap in qualified marketing professionals fostering analytical capabilities, critically thinking about the data and drawing conclusions based on incomplete information;
- Know how science and data analysis are used in marketing decision-making through practical understanding of the fundamental methods used by data scientists;
- Provide data science fundamentals and tools to take advantage of the opportunities that arise in the area of data science for marketing;
- Identify and implement appropriate models and methodologies to extract meaningful information for marketing decision-making;
- Know how to load and clean data, learn data models, view complex data, and master the capabilities needed to solve complex data challenges;
- Analyze big data, make predictions based on machine learning, and learn how to turn big data into business perceptions and solutions;
- Interpret and communicate data and results using a wide range of real-world marketing examples.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureMandatory Course units:
- Big Data for Marketing
- Data Science for Marketing
- Machine Learning in Marketing
- Marketing Engineering and Analytics
- Marketing Strategy and Innovation
- Research Methodologies
- Social Network Analysis
This postgraduate program is aimed at managers, technical staff and other professionals who wish to acquire analytical skills in the field of marketing using the most advanced technologies, methodologies for collecting, analyzing and processing data in the scope of data science in order to allow making data-driven based decisions.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
April 20th to May 26th, 2022.
DisciplinesMarketing Data Science & Big Data Digital Marketing View 19 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Portugal
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enter this program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in a compatible field;
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6200 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
The tuition fee is €6.200, of which €4.200 corresponds to the curricular component (1st year) and €2.000 for the development of final work (2nd year).
Living costs for Lisbon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- A single payment: a 5% discount on the payable amount;
- Two installments: a 2,5% discount on the payable amount.
- NOVA IMS' Alumni (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Master Degree and Doctoral Programs) from a different program of the one they will attend have a 20% discount on the tuition fee, cumulative with the financial discount;
- Companies that finance the program to 2 employees, in the same academic year, have a 10% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts;
- Companies that finance the program to 3 or more employees, in the same academic year, have a 20% discount on the tuition fee. This discount is not cumulative with other discounts.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.