About this Degree
Cybersecurity is becoming more and more relevant in all organisations, due to ever- growing digitalisation of activities in a globally hyper-connected world.
The International Master in Cybersecurity Management (IMCYM) at MIP Politecnico Di Milano is a 12-month International Master programme offered by MIP Politecnico di Milano and in partnership with Bip and Seta, that will increase the students’ technical competences in the cybersecurity area and complement their technical profile with the ability to read business dynamics, understand the implications of decisions for business and operate with the purpose of mitigating the overall enterprise risk level. The Master is also developed in close collaboration with Accenture, Intesa (an IBM Company) and PwC.
- Through experiential learning, case study analysis, and the illustration of leading security technologies taught by expert faculty members, students will develop key management skills for realising a corporate cybersecurity plan.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Engineering Management Cyber Security View 20 other Masters in Engineering Management in Italy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT/GRE scores (optional)
- Motivation letter in English
- Digital photo
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC or equivalent)
- Fill in the form
- Upload your CV in English, Passport or ID, University Transcripts and Bachelor/Master Degree (if available)
- Pay the Application Fee (EUR 100)
International18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA18500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.