Achieve graduate level academic success and earn a certificate of English proficiency as you advance your writing, research, presentation, and critical thinking skills at the #1 public university chosen by international students.
Advance and prove your English proficiency in academic writing, research, presentation, and critical thinking with this English Proficiency for Graduate Studies MasterTrack offered by Coursera in partnership with Arizona State University.
What Will You Learn
- Develop a research question related to specific field of study
- Find, evaluate, and synthesize information from multiple sources and present your findings in written compositions and spoken presentations
- Lead academic-focused group discussions
- Collaborate with peers to complete tasks
- Explore and discuss interdisciplinary implications of course topics
- Demonstrate English language skills at a graduate level
2 Courses in this Online Certificate
- Pre-recorded videos
- Live sessions and office hours
- Real-world projects
- Peer collaboration
- Web and mobile access
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a MasterTrack Certificate?
With MasterTrack™ Certificates, portions of Master’s programs have been split into online modules, so you can earn a high quality university-issued career credential at a breakthrough price in a flexible, interactive format. Benefit from a deeply engaging learning experience with real-world projects and live, expert instruction. If you are accepted to the full Master's program, your MasterTrack coursework counts towards your degree.
- Learning Research Skills
- Applying Research Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 157 other programmes in Languages in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To successfully complete this program, you should begin the course with a high-intermediate (CEFR B-2) level of proficiency in the English language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.