BOOST YOUR CAREER.EARN A DUAL DEGREE.
With the IU International University of Applied Sciences and LSBU (London South Bank University) dual degree track, you get a unique opportunity – graduate with both a German and a British graduation certificate, without any extra academic requirements. The study programmes at IU and at LSBU are coordinated and therefore equivalent to each other.
Start your studies at IU, apply for your British certificate* and you will automatically be awarded a degree from LSBU following your graduation if all of your study requirements have been fulfilled successfully.
Send in your application form, and get in touch with our Student Advisory Team, and receive your British graduation certificate after you’ve successfully graduated from IU.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Advanced Economic Research
- Advanced Statistics
- Performance Measurement and Management
- International Business Ethics
- Corporate Governance in an International Context
- International Economic Policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 11 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at IU International University of Applied Sciences and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed undergraduate degree (180 ECTS) from an officially recognised university.
Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or Grade C equivalent in your undergraduate studies.
If you are lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience for your online degree instead:
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you can “bridge” up to 60 ECTS by demonstrating 2 additional years of professional experience. This means you can access the One-Year programme already with 180 ECTS (if you prove one additional year of work experience) or 210 ECTS (if you can prove two additional years) from your previous studies.
- Proof of English skills
If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
IU English courses B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)*
*Please note that IU English courses isn't accepted as a language certificate for on-campus study programs.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU International University of Applied Sciences Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9787 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9787 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 530 EUR/month (full time – 12 months)
- 307 EUR/month (part-time - 18 months)
251 EUR/month (part-time - 24 Months)
***Price shown is for indicative purposes, please check with the institution
- Four-Week Trial:
Freedom to Make the Right Choice: get a four-week trial at IU International University of Applied Sciences. Cancel your online studies anytime in the first four weeks for a full refund.
- German Course:
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.