This Msc Banking & Finance prtograme from KEDGE Business School offers a balanced programme including Fintech, high level learning of traditional trades and current financial instruments, understanding of programming, dealing room, regulatory environment and risk management, preparing and attempting both French and international professional certifications.
• Asset Management
• Risk Management
• Private Equity / Venture Capital
• Investment Banking
• Merger & Acquisition
• Loan Origination
• Back Office / Middle Office
- Equity Research & Fixed Income
- Options Futures & Others Derivatives
- Advanced Portfolio Management
- International Finance
- Risk Management& Financial Institutions
- Fin Tech and Digital Banking
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The selection period for the 2021 academic year runs from October 2020 to September 2021 and will be closed as soon as it has reached its quota.
DisciplinesMathematics Finance Banking and Investment View 77 other Masters in Finance in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Pathway course: 16,500€ - 3 academic semesters
Living costs for Bordeaux
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.