This Msc offers a balanced programme including Fintech, high level learning of traditional trades and current financial instruments, understanding of programming, dealing room, regulatory environment and risk management, preparing and attempting both French and international professional certifications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fintech (machine learning, blockchain, robo advisor, crowd funding, etc.) & digital Finance,- high level learning about traditional trades and current financial instruments (fixed income, asset management, equity research, commodities, derivatives)- understanding of programming (Python, Visual Basic)- dealing room equipped with professional databases (Reuters, Quantalys)- mastery of the regulatory environment and risk management- preparing and attempting both French and international professional certifications, CFA 1st level, AMF, Reuters, etc. (on a voluntary basis).
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
The selection period for the 2021 academic year runs from October 2020 to September 2021 and will be closed as soon as it has reached its quota.
DisciplinesFinance View 63 other Masters in Finance in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Pathway course: 16,500€ - 3 academic semesters
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.