The Project Management program at ENEB Business School aims to provide students with the necessary tools for project management. Today, for today’s companies and organisations, it is vital to know at all times what is the status of the projects they are embarked on, the scope of those they plan to execute and the results of those that have been completed.
For this reason, the figure of the Project Manager and the management of projects and programs acquire increasing relevance to propose efficient business strategies.
Start your academic career with ENEB; one of the most critical distance business schools of Europe that allows you to get an education at the highest level, from any place and with the daily support of all our teachers and tutors.
The syllabus of the Master in Project Management aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Train expert Project Managers, who know how to achieve the proposed objectives, increase profitability and enhance the overall quality of the project.
- Develop managerial skills and techniques for managing human and material resources.
- Know the standards of the PMP certification.
- Align the current needs of the companies in the direction of projects with the teaching of the best practices of the market.
- Know, select and use the necessary tools for the budgetary management of a project appropriately.
- To promote decision-making as a manager of complex projects, considering the technical, economic, quality, environmental and risk exposure aspects that encompass it.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Strategic Management
- Strategic Objectives
- The Strategic Process
- The Strategic Formulation
- Strategic Analysis (in the dynamics of business management)
- Development of a Strategy
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 4 other Masters in Strategic Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To access any of our Master’s programs, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Students holding a degree certificate.
- Students currently studying for a graduate degree or equivalent higher education tittle.
- Foreign students having an equivalent degree documented.
- Professionals that already have a recognized position in the field.
- In the unlikely event that you do not meet any of the above requirements, please contact the school and the admissions department will assess your case individually
International249 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 249 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA249 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 249 EUR per year during 18 months.
The actual price of this program is €7,600, yet thanks to our current sponsoring we may make this offer and bring top quality education to a wider number of students. You can take the whole training program and enjoy this excellent discount of 97%.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.