Communication Studies students at Nanyang Technological University have the opportunity to present their research work at regional and global conferences. In addition, they get the opportunity to collaborate with faculty on numerous publications in top academic journals.
- Philosophy of Research
- Communication Theory
- Conceptual Foundations of Information
- Advanced Quantitative Research Methods in Communication and Information
- Advanced Qualitative Research Methods in Communication and Information
- Independent Study in Communication
- Independent Study in Information
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 5 other Masters in Communication Studies in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The minimum requirements for admission for the Master’s by research programmes are:
- Bachelor's degree with Honours (Distinction) and CGPA of 4.25/5.00 and above
- English language competency*
- Ability to pursue research in the proposed field of advanced study
International14517 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14517 USD per year during 12 months.
National6787 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6787 USD per year during 12 months.
- Singapore Citizen: S$9,000
- International Student S$19,250
Living costs for Singapore
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.