Chemistry students at Nanyang Technological University are also expected to complete a research thesis, typically at a lower level of comprehensiveness and scope than PhD theses.
- Graduate Analytical Chemistry
- Graduate Organic Chemistry
- Graduate Physical Chemistry
- Contemporary Organometallic Chemistry
- Molecular Electronic Structure and Spectroscopy
- Computer Aided Drug Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 3 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in Singapore
- BSc in chemistry or a related discipline. If the university has an honours system, at least second-upper class honours, or the equivalent, is required.
International1056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1056 USD per year during 12 months.
National876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 876 USD per year during 12 months.
Singapore citizens: S$1,248.69 and international: S$1,504.42
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.