Over the next decade, marketing jobs are projected to grow faster than the average for all occupations. In this era of digital disruption, companies are increasingly focused on digital marketing, creating heightened demand for a specialised skill set.
The Marketing in a Digital World MicroMasters Program from Curtin University - CurtinX equips learners with the key concepts and practical skills to build a career in marketing in the digital age.
Throughout the program, learners will engage in problem solving and analytical thinking, gaining expertise in:
- Creating and sustaining a brand;
- Marketing through digital channels, such as social media;
- Consumption behaviour across buying contexts;
- Marketing metrics;
- Digital brand engagement;
- Digital brand reputation management.
What you will learn
- To manage an online brand and to optimise paid, earned and owned digital media assets for maximum impact
- To develop hands-on skills in proactive and reactive corporate reputation management based on global public relations best practice
- To examine brand management decisions including the strategies and tactics to build and manage brand equity
- To understand and apply the fundamentals of consumer and buyer psychology essential to the development of any effective marketing campaign
- To apply marketing strategies of segmentation, targeting, positioning and differentiation within an online context
- Participants in this MicroMasters program are equipping themselves for a rapidly evolving field. There is sustained demand for marketing specialists as mid-career employees seek to enhance their competitiveness in the job market.
- According to a 2016 CMO Survey, digital marketing is the leading skills gap in organisational marketing capabilities.
- This program is designed to accelerate the careers of Marketers, Digital Marketers and Communication Professionals.
- Specialised marketing skills are in demand among software publishers, and professionals in business support services such as Accountants, Web Designers and IT professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Branding and Engagement
- Reputation Management in a Digital World
- Buyer Behaviour and Analysis
- Strategic Brand Management
- Online Marketing Strategies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 7 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 203 other programmes in Digital Communication in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International715 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National715 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.