You will undertake rigorous research methods training, discipline-based and area studies training and intensive language tuition. You will learn to appraise political events and processes critically, solve problems of conflicting sources, use research resources and apply key theories, concepts and methodologies in political and social science, whilst drawing upon knowledge of the politics of the region.
This Comparative Russian and Eurasian Politics - Dual Degree program at University College London (UCL) provides skills for careers in government service (UK and other EU states), international agencies and non-governmental organisations (NGOs), consultancy (economic, political risk, security, marketing), banking, financial services, law, media, teaching and the leisure industry, as well as to further study.
- Russian Politics
- Russian, Ukrainian or Estonian Languages
- Qualitative Methods
- Baltic Politics and Society
- Corruption and Governance: Causes, Consequences and Control
- Informal Practices in Post-Communist Societies
- International and Regional Politics of Eurasia
- Making of Modern Ukraine
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages Political Science View 461 other Masters in Languages in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Normally an upper second-class Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
International26600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26600 GBP per year during 24 months.
National12900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12900 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.