Supply Chain and Logistics at Nanyang Technological University provides the candidates an appreciation of the role logistics functions, such as distribution, warehousing and transportation, play in facilitating the supply chain.
The logistics industry is one of the key service sectors driving the development of Singapore as a critical hub in the global supply chains. As globalization drives multi-national companies to expand across the region, supply chains that Singapore based companies are part of have become even more complex, demanding a higher level of skill-set to design, analyze and manage them.
- Quantitative Methods for Logistics Analysis
- Corporate Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Analysis & Design
- Manufacturing & Service Operations Management
- Procurement & Supplier Development
- Management of Logistics Functions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 27 other Masters in Management Studies in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering or a related discipline with mathematical and production training
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or a related discipline with mathematical training and 2 years relevant industry experience
International1056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1056 USD per year during 12 months.
National876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 876 USD per year during 12 months.
Singapore citizens: S$1,248.69 and international: S$1,504.42
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.