The courses offered during Communications Engineering at Nanyang Technological University cover various important topics in telecommunications, RF engineering and wireless communications.
There are two options of study, one with coursework and dissertation, and the other with coursework only. Each course is of 3 AUs, and consists of 39 hours of lectures. Candidates who undertake a project of 6 AUs must submit a dissertation on it.
- Digital Communication Systems
- Computer Networks
- Optical Fibre Communications
- RF Circuits for Wireless Communications
- Wireless & Mobile Radio Systems
- Project Management & Technopreneurship
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- At least a good relevant bachelor's degree
- Relevant working experience is an advantage
International3016 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3016 USD per module during 12 months.
National2262 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2262 USD per module during 12 months.
- Singaporeans (SC):S$3,000/module; 6,000/(Per Dissertation)
- International Students (IS): S$4,000/module; 8,000/(Per Dissertation)
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.